Wanted: Sales Executive USA30 April 2021
We are looking for a results-driven Sales Executive with an outstanding network in the Training Industry of Oil & Gas, and Wind Energy to actively seek out and engage customer prospects to boost top-line revenue growth and support our expansion ambition in the USA.
Who are we?
FMTC Safety is a customer-focused safety training provider for Offshore Training (OPITO), Wind Training (GWO), and Industry Training (OSHA) with multiple locations around the world.
At FMTC Safety, flexibility is our top priority! We reduce the burden of the customer entirely in the field of training. We do this through our customer-focused services, flexibility, knowledge, and extra services in addition to our training courses.
What are you going to do?
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Play a significant role in finding quick solutions, building sales strategy, implementation, andgovernance of the overall best practices, achieve budgeted targets.
- Provides input for the annual sales plan and translates annual business plan into concretecommercial, budgetary, organizational and / or personnel objectives, monitors these objectivesand manages them accordingly.
- Implement marketing strategies, analysing trends and results.
- Maintains sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors and supplyand demand.
- Present, promote and sell safety courses / services using solid discussions to existing andprospective customers.
- Provides second-line customer satisfaction support, such as answering customer questions,handling complaints, and resolving other issues.
- Coordinate sales leads with team members around other locations globally.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience in the Safety Training Industry for Oil & Gas and/or Wind Energy/li>
- Results-driven achiever who is able to grasp and communicate complex ideas clearly/li>
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills/li>
- Broad strategic thinker, with clear vision and direction of management and is exceptionally adeptwith quantitative analysis/li>
- Familiarity with CRM/li>
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships/li>
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
What you get from us?
We expect a lot but offer even more. Your work is exciting, varied, and your work environment is professional and enjoyable. We are a young, international company with excellent growth opportunities. You create your own opportunities for success!
In addition to this informal working atmosphere, we also offer:
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience.
- Full-time employment.
- A team of friendly colleagues.
- Paid holidays (New Year’s Day, Mardi Grass, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day)
If you are looking to join an exceptional team, we invite you to apply. You may send your application to Tahnoon Karim via firstname.lastname@example.org