Wanted: Customer Services Representative / Finance07 December 2020
Are you a self-motivated individual, eager to join a growing company? Do you have a passion for customer satisfaction, and are proficient in administrative roles? Then we are looking for you to join our team in Houma, LA!
Who are we?
FMTC Safety is the safety training center for Offshore training (OPITO & NOGEPA), Wind training (GWO), Maritime training (STCW), and Industry training (OSHA).
We train people every day at our many different locations worldwide on how to work safely.
At FMTC, flexibility is our top priority! We reduce the burden of the customer entirely in the field of training. We do this through our customer-focused services, flexibility, knowledge, and extra services in addition to our training courses.
What are you going to do?
“As an all-round Customer Services Representative,” you are the first contact and our face of the Houma training location for all our customers. You will provide superior services and advice to our customers. You will communicate by phone, e-mail, and in-person with our customers.
In addition to all customer contact, you are also responsible for administrative handling of invoicing and payments.
• You have daily contact with both existing and new customers.
• You handle financial, administrative matters; Accounts payables, and accounts receivables.
• You take care of the complete handling of new and existing bookings.
• You handle specific requests, often in coordination with other departments.
• You handle front office tasks.
• You handle basic HR tasks.
What do we expect from you?
“All-round Customer Services Representative” within FMTC Safety means that you work quickly and accurately and have a high-quality standard. You like to think a little further and help the customer in the best possible way. No two days are the same at the back office, so it is crucial to act quickly. You are stress-resistant, representative, flexible, independent, and have good analytical skills.
Other skills for our new, enthusiastic colleague:
• Available 40 hours per week.
• Minimum Associates degree.
• Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience.
• Minimum of 2 years of bookkeeping or general accounting experience.
• Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
• Good computer skills, including information processing.
• It is an advantage if you have an affinity in the Offshore or Maritime sector.
What may you expect from us?
We expect a lot but offer even more. Your work is exciting, varied, and your work environment is professional and enjoyable. We are a young, international company with excellent growth opportunities. You create your own opportunities for success!
In addition to this informal working atmosphere, we also offer:
• A salary that matches your knowledge and experience.
• Full-time employment.
• A team of friendly colleagues.
• Paid holidays (New Year’s, Mardi Grass, Good Friday, Memorial, Independence, Labor, Thanksgiving, & Christmas)
If you are looking to join an exceptional team, we invite you to apply. You may send your application to Anouk ter Harmsel via Anouk@fmtcsafety.com.