Wanted: Sales Executive Dunkirk FR12 August 2021
We are looking for a results-driven Sales Executive with an outstanding network in the Training Industry of Oil & Gas, Maritime and Wind Energy to actively seek out and engage customer prospects to boost top-line revenue growth and support our expansion ambition in France.
Who are we?
FMTC Safety is a customer-focused safety training provider for Offshore Training (OPITO), Wind Training (GWO), Maritime (STCW), and Industry Training with multiple locations around the world. Are location in France is located in Dunkirk, on the training site of Total OLEUM in the north of France.
At FMTC Safety, flexibility is our top priority! We reduce the burden of the customer entirely in the field of training. We do this through our customer-focused services, flexibility, knowledge, and extra services in addition to our training courses.
What are you going to do?
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Play a significant role in finding quick solutions, building sales strategy, implementation, and governance of the overall best practices, achieve budgeted targets.
- Provides input for the annual sales plan and translates annual business plan into concrete commercial, budgetary, organizational and / or personnel objectives, monitors these objectives and manages them accordingly.
- Implement marketing strategies, analysing trends and results.
- Maintains sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors and supply and demand.
- Present, promote and sell safety courses / services using solid discussions to existing and prospective customers.
- Provides second-line customer satisfaction support, such as answering customer questions, handling complaints, and resolving other issues.
- Coordinate sales leads with team members around other locations globally.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience in the Safety Training Industry for Oil & Gas and/or Wind Energy
- Results-driven achiever who is able to grasp and communicate complex ideas clearly
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Broad strategic thinker, with clear vision and direction of management and is exceptionally adept with quantitative analysis
- Familiarity with CRM
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
Do you recognize yourself in our profile of a sales executive and do you want to take up the challenge, then don’t wait any longer and send us your motivation and CV via firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to the overview