Wanted: Administrative Employee Dunkirk FR12 August 2021
Are you a meticulous person at work, enjoying various day-to-day administrative tasks? If so, we have the job for you. Our FMTC training center located in Dunkirk is looking for an administrative employee
Who are we?
FMTC Safety are customer-oriented training centers aimed at training people in the field of safety in the following environments: Offshore (OPITO), Wind (GWO) and Maritime (STCW).
Every day in our different centers located around the world, we train people on how to work safely
At FMTC Safety, flexibility is our top priority!
With our customer-centric services, flexibility, knowledge and additional services in addition to training, we reduce the burden on the customer.
As an administrative employee you will be responsible for all administration related to training
You will welcome our delegates, help them with registration, verify their identities and prepare all the necessary documents for our instructors to carry out their training.
You will also process the data in our system and need to ensure that the certificates are printed and ready on time.
You will also take care of cash and PIN payments for delegates who wish to pay on site.
On the last day of each training you will need to ensure that all documents are correctly placed in our Sharepoint. ’
The training center is only open during the week and you will perform the morning service lasting 4 to 5 hours.
- You are of a calm and composed nature
- You work in an independent and precise way
- You master the technique of computers and communication, but you also master computer systems
- You are available immediately for a minimum of 24 hours a week;
- You are a graduate (e) secondary education
- Experience in the administrative field is a requirement for this position
- You have a proactive mindset;
- You are fluent in French (and English) and you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- You have a European passport and reside in France
What can you expect from us?
We expect a lot, but we offer more. Your work is exciting, varied and your work environment is professional and pleasant. We are a young international company with excellent growth opportunities. You create your own opportunities for success!
In addition to this working atmosphere, we also offer:
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience;
- A part-time job
- A team of friendly colleagues;
If you are looking to join an exceptional team, we invite you to apply. You can send your application in English to Joeri van de Watering: email@example.comBack to the overview