S-cape evacuation systemBookLast booked 42 minutes ago
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
- Timetable:1.5 hour
- Starting time:14:30
- Certification:S-cape evacuation system, course code: FMTC 106
- Validation:4 years
- Prices & locations*:
During the S-cape evacuation course the course participant learns both the theoretical part as well as the practical part concerning this evacuation system. In this way the course participant will be able to safely rappel using the S-cape evacuation system after completing the course.
The course is interesting for anyone who is employed on an offshore installation where the S-cape evacuation system is present.
- Theoretical lesson about usage of system
- The functioning of safety system
- Storage Offshore
- Making the S-cape Evacuation System ready to use
- Practice descending by means of the S.E.S.
- Practice descending in a lifeboat by means of the S-cape
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue