Dangerous GoodsBookLast booked 1 hours ago
Both offshore and onshore personnel can come into contact with dangerous goods during work. These can have major harmful effects both on offshore/onshore personnel and the environment. There are dozens of different substances that come with their own hazards and risks. This training program is intended to teach employees the risks of harmfull materials in order to use them in a safe and responsible matter.
- Timetable:1 day
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:Dangerous Goods Awareness
- Price:€ 175,00 excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tee and course material
- Location:The course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol
More information about Dangerous Goods
Anyone who comes into contact with dangerous goods must comply with the laws and regulations that minimize potential damage/risks as much as possible. This could be when the student comes into contact with materials that are stored or need to be transported to another location. Many of these goods contain a high level of fire or explosion hazard, which can cause both material and immaterial damage. During this training the awareness of handling dangerous gasses and materials is increased.
- Law and regulations concerning handling riskfull Goods
- The various substances
- Handling substances in a responsible manner
- Possible risks
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Packing and labeling
- Storing goods