OPITO CRO ER (9004) OnlineBookLast booked 26 minutes ago
The remote OPITO CRO ER (9004) (Control Room Operator Emergency Response) is an online assessment to assess delegates’ performance in controlling emergencies and critical situations, in the position of a CRO.
This online assessment is designed for personnel who are about to be appointed to a CRO position or who are already serving as a CRO.
The remote OPITO CRO ER online assessment provides the following benefits:
- Save a lot of time and money on travel
- Save 2 or more days of hotel costs
- Assessment can be done from your own workplace
- Choose the time and location convenient for you
- Timetable:2 day(s)
- Certification:OPITO CRO ER (9004)
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about the remote OPITO CRO ER Remote Assessment
The OPITO CRO ER Remote Assessment is an Assessment Only process. You must be ready for your online assessment. After booking this assessment you will receive a pre-assessment documentation.
Would you like extra help to prepare for the online assessment? We can deliver an extra preparation course, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com if you feel that you need this.
The assessments are conducted using a simulator of your own asset type using your own Procedures. We simulate three scenarios from the following subjects:
- Threat to life
- Threat to environment
- Threat to plant and equipment
Scenarios are prepared using relevant information from the your Company Safety Case and Emergency Response Plan for your appropriate asset type(s).
Procedure OPITO CRO ER Remote Assessment
- Choose any day in our calendar in the next two weeks. This day is not the day you have to do the assessment, you can later choose the date for the online assessment.
- You will receive the booking conformation and invoice by e-mail.
- After you have paid the invoice, please reply on your booking conformation to firstname.lastname@example.org with your payment conformation. Did you book for somebody else? Please provide also the delegates e-mail.
- Within 1 working day you will receive the pre-assessment documentation form our partner Wild Geese Group.
- Wild Geese Group will also schedule the online assessment with you and need to receive the completed pre-assessment company guide & declaration from your company.
- After successfully completing the assessment, you will receive your certificate.
Kindly note, this remote OPITO CRO ER assessment is delivered completely online. To achieve optimum training quality and effectiveness to meet the expected OPITO Standard you must ensure you have working computer hardware and software available and tested for use at your location before the Assessments are to take place:
- Reliable broadband internet access at appropriate speed for the Zoom video conferencing
- Immediate Email and Telephone access
- PC/Mac with Browser – Google Chrome preferred
- Minimum Display Resolution 1366 x 768 (prefer 1920 x 1080)
- Microphone, Speaker and Video Camera compatible with ZOOM
- Free ZOOM software downloaded and tested before Assessment. Delegate must be familiar with basic use of ZOOM.
- Link to the Trident Virtual Command Centre simulator will be issued for familiarization pre- assessment
- The delegates should be in a professional environment during the assessment such as company site or asset, not private residence
- Maintain a State of Readiness
- Control Critical Situations
- Respond to Emergencies
There are no specific timings for the duration of the CRO ER assessments. However, sufficient time must be arranged in order to ensure that candidates can be suitably assessed during a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 attempts.
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue