OPITO HUET with EBS (5095)BookLast booked 8 minutes ago
De HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training) is meant for those who have to travel by helicopter towards and from offshore installations. After successful completion of the training an OPITO approved HUET certificate will be issued.The HUET is a standard part of the OPITO approved BOSIET and FOET.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:OPITO HUET (5095)
- Validation:4 years
- Prices & locations*:
More information about OPITO HUET with EBS (5095)
During the theory part of the HUET you will be informed about the safety aspects on board a helicopter, as well as the possible dangers and emergencies, which can occur during transport by helicopter.
Following you will practice the HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training) in the training pool of FMTC by using the training helicopter. We will also practice the use of the EBS (Emergency Breathing System) extensively.
Please note for all helicopter flights towards and from offshore installations in the UK and Holland a CA-EBS (Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System) certificate is mandatory.
- Helicopter Safety
- HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- Use of EBS (Emergency Breathing System)
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue
How others have experienced this course
- Schiphol Amsterdam€887.009
- Schiphol Amsterdam€960.008.7
- Schiphol Amsterdam€964.008.7
- Schiphol Amsterdam€887.008.7
- Schiphol Amsterdam€672.008
- Schiphol Amsterdam€595.008.7
- Schiphol Amsterdam€564.009.3
- Schiphol Amsterdam€487.0010