OPITO FOET with CA-EBS (5850)BookLast booked 12 minutes ago
The Further Offshore Emergency Training (FOET) with CA-EBS is introduced as the new OPITO standard and the refresher of the OPITO BOSIET. With this renewed OPITO FOET the module LAPP/EBS is replaced by the module CA-EBS.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Certification:Further Offshore Emergency Training with CA-EBS
- Validation:4 years
- Requirements:A valid (tropical) BOSIET or (tropical) FOET or (tropical) HUET (only in the US) certificate (3 month window prior expiry) or a valid NOGEPA 0.5A or NOGEPA 0.5B certificate
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about OPITO FOET with CA-EBS
This means that the trainee during this OPITO FOET will no longer be offered an EBS module. They will only practise the module CA-EBS and not the EBS. When you work outside the North sea sector, you can also do a combination with CA-EBS and EBS.
The OPITO FOET with CA-EBS is meant to refresh the aspects, both in theory and practice, of basic safety, firefighting, basic medical knowledge and surviving at sea. The FOET certificate is valid for 4 years. This training should therefore be repeated every 4 years, before the expiring date.
In the United States you can also do this course with a valid HUET certificate as pre-requisites.
- Safety Induction
- Helicopter Safety and HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- Sea Survival and First Aid
- Fire Fighting and Self Rescue
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue