NOGEPA 2.9A Helicopter Fire-FightingBookLast booked 28 minutes ago
The NOGEPA 2.9A Helicopter Fire-Fighting training is intended for personnel who are assigned to act as Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) or Helicopter Deck Assistant (HDA) at an offshore installation, but who are not in possession of a valid NOGEPA 2.6 Member Fire-Fighting and Rescue Team certificate or NOGEPA 2.8 Leader Fire-Fighting and Rescue Team certificate.
The NOGEPA 2.9A Helicopter Fire-Fighting is intended for offshore personnel on a small platform where fuel loading for helicopters is not possible and where there is insufficient staff to form a Fire-Fighting Team. The HLO or HDA is responsible in case of calamities here.
- Timetable:1.5 day
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:2.9A NOGEPA
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate, additional medical certificate for wearing breathing apparatus
- Prices & locations*:
More information about NOGEPA 2.9A Helicopter Fire-Fighting
During this NOGEPA 2.9A Helicopter Fire-Fighting training, the participant will learn to fight a helicopter fire and successfully carry out rescue operations. The participant learns this both in theory lessons and practical lessons. For instance, in the practical part, there is firefighting and rescue operation training relating to helicopters that are suffering from an engine fire, a fire in the cockpit, cabin, or baggage compartment, and putting out a liquid fire caused by a fuel leak.
Kindly note, from now on we train according to de newest NOGEPA Handbook. This means that there is add a new module, Breathing Apparatus. The delegate needs also an offshore medical certificate with ERT. The course is extend with one day part.
- Theory on the treatment of helicopters and the risks of helicopter movement
- Theory on helicopter firefighting and rescue
- Practical training for firefighting in the helicopter and rescue operations during a calamity
- Use of a foam monitor, fire hose, and small fire extinguishing equipment
- Rescuing passengers from a helicopter
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue