NOGEPA 2.8A Leader Fire-FightingBookLast booked 55 minutes ago
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
The course NOGEPA 2.8A Leader Fire-Fighting is meant for anyone who is appointed to lead a fire-fighting or Rescue crew on an offshore mining installation.
During the NOGEPA 2.8A Basic Leader Fire-Fighting course the course participant is taught how to plan and prepare for calamities and how to instruct the fire-fighting and rescue crews to take adequate action in case of emergency situations on a mining installation.
- Timetable:2 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:2.8A NOGEPA
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
A valid NOGEPA 2.6A or 2.6B including at least one year experience in a fire-fighting and rescue team
- Prices & locations*:
More information about NOGEPA 2.8A Leader Fire-Fighting
The NOGEPA 2.8A Leader Fire-Fighting course takes 2 days. After completion the NOGEPA 2.8A is valid for 2 years.
- Theory regarding the role as leader in case of fire and other emergency situations
- Making and maintaining adequate lines of communication with team members and give command to the installation or company
- Commanding the division of the tasks of firefighting and rescue crews
- Assessing the performances of the team members
- Evaluating whether the firefighting and rescue plan was efficient and practical
- Knowledge about the requirements of maintenance of the equipment and stocks
- Practical training by actually executing various firefighting and rescue operations
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue