NOGEPA 2.8A Leader Fire-FightingBookLast booked 2 hours ago
The course NOGEPA 2.8A Leader Fire-Fighting is meant for anyone who is appointed to lead a fire-fighting or Rescue crew on an offshore mining installation.
During the NOGEPA 2.8A Basic Leader Fire-Fighting course the course participant is taught how to plan and prepare for calamities and how to instruct the fire-fighting and rescue crews to take adequate action in case of emergency situations on a mining installation.
- Timetable:2 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:2.8A NOGEPA
- Validation:2 years
- Price:€ 769,00 excl. NOGEPA registration fee (€ 10,00) excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
A valid NOGEPA 2.6A or 2.6B including at least one year experience in a fire-fighting and rescue team
- Location:The course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol
More information about NOGEPA 2.8A Leader Fire-Fighting
The NOGEPA 2.8A Leader Fire-Fighting course takes 2 days. After completion the NOGEPA 2.8A is valid for 2 years.
- Theory regarding the role as leader in case of fire and other emergency situations
- Making and maintaining adequate lines of communication with team members and give command to the installation or company
- Commanding the division of the tasks of firefighting and rescue crews
- Assessing the performances of the team members
- Evaluating whether the firefighting and rescue plan was efficient and practical
- Knowledge about the requirements of maintenance of the equipment and stocks
- Practical training by actually executing various firefighting and rescue operations