NOGEPA 2.7B C Coxswain LifeboatBookLast booked 51 minutes ago
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
The training NOGEPA 2.7B C Coxswain lifeboat (conventional lifeboat and capsules) is the refresher course of NOGEPA 2.7A C Coxswain lifeboat. These courses are meant for anyone who is designated with the task of being a coxswain of rescue boats. During the training NOGEPA 2.7B C Coxswain Lifeboat (Conventional lifeboat and capsules) the course participant’s memory is refreshed concerning the launching and handling a rescue boat.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:2.7BC NOGEPA
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
A valid NOGEPA 2.7A C certificate
- Prices & locations*:
More information about NOGEPA 2.7B C Coxswain Lifeboat
The NOGEPA 2.7B C Coxswain Lifeboat refresher course will take one complete day. After succesfull completion the student receives a NOGEPA 2.7B C certificate, which is valid for a period of 2 years. For enrollment it’s required to own a valid offshore medical certificate and NOGEPA 2.7A C certificate.
- Keeping the boat operational
- Contribute executing exercises
- Respond to alerts
- Preparing the boat for launching
- Boarding the boat
- Launching the boat
- Get the lifeboat into a safe zone
- Communicate by radio and other means of communication
- Assuring the safety of the passengers and the boat
- Embark and disembarking of passengers
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue