NOGEPA 1.9A BanksmanBookLast booked 20 minutes ago
The NOGEPA 1.9A Banksman training is for everybody, envolved with lifting operations on an offshore platform.
After successful completion of the NOGEPA 1.9A Banksman training the delegate can assist efficient, safe and responsible in lifting activities, in collaboration and under supervision of the crane operator.
- Timetable:3 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:1.9A NOGEPA
- Validation:4 years
- Price:€ 959,00 excl. NOGEPA registration fee (€ 10,00) excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
- Location:The course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol
More information about NOGEPA 1.9A Banksman
NOGEPA 1.9A Banksman is a three day course. After completion one will receive a NOGEPA 1.9A certificate, which is valid for 4 years.
- Theory of different cranes and lifting equipment
- Theory about the work and its rules of procedure
- Theory of various lifting equipment and the calculation of this
- The safe slinging of loads
- Awareness of risks and danger
- Communication via radio telephone and/or mechanical signals
- Carrying out various practical assignments