NOGEPA 1.1B Helicopter Landing OfficerBookLast booked 55 minutes ago
The course NOGEPA 1.1B HLO (Helicopter Landing Officer) is a refresher course of the course NOGEPA 1.1A HLO and is meant to refresh your knowledge after a period of two years. During the course NOGEPA 1.1B HLO you execute both theoretical as well as practical exercises concerning helicopter operations on an offshore installation under normal circumstances and emergency situations.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:1.1 B HLO NOGEPA
- Validation:2 years
- Price:€ 334,00 excl. NOGEPA registration fee (€ 10,00) excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
A valid NOGEPA 2.6 A/B or NOGEPA 2.9 A/B certificate
- Location:The course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol
More information about NOGEPA 1.1B Helicopter Landing Officer
NOGEPA 1.1B Helicopter Landing Officer is the Refresher course of NOGEPA 1.1A. The course takes one day and after completion is valid for two years.
- Recognizing the risks of a helicopter operation and act accordingly.
- Command and check the preparation of the helicopter platform.
- Executing and registering exercises.
- Command and check the execution of normal and emergency procedures.
- Radio procedures at arrival and departure.
- Documentation after landing the helicopter regarding the passengers and freight.
- Command and check the process of loading the helicopter.
- Command and check the embarking and disembarking of passengers and freight.
- Fuel treatment and executing checks on fuel quality.
- Fuelling the helicopter.