NOGEPA 0.8 H2SBookLast booked 27 minutes ago
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
The NOGEPA 0.8 H2S training is a (compulsory) training for employees (on- and offshore) who are at risk of getting in contact with installations where an enhanced level of H2S concentration can be expected. In most scenarios this concerns employees who work in the petroleum and gas industry. However this course is also suitable for employees who work in e.g. sewers, sewer treatment, fertilizers and waste management where H2S can exist.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:0.8 NOGEPA
- Validation:4 years
- Prices & locations*:
More information about NOGEPA 0.8 H2S
During the NOGEPA 0.8 H2S course, the participant receives information and is made aware about the dangers and risks of hydrogen sulphide. They will also be trained in taking the adequate actions in case of a hydrogen sulphide leakage.
- Knowledge of characteristics, risks and dangers of H2S
- Knowledge of the law (labour law) and regulation in case of working with H2S
- Knowledge of working on locations where H2S occurs
- Knowledge of dealing with the right use and limitations of the legally obliged personal safety products
- Dealing with and rightly use detectors and alarms and also have knowledge of the limitations of these products
- Evacuation procedures in case of H2S alarm
- Providing First Aid to H2S victims
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue