NOGEPA 0.6 Fire Fighting InstructionBookLast booked 46 minutes ago
The course NOGEPA 0.6 Fire Fighting instruction is for anyone who either professionally or privately wants to learn to handle small fire extinguishers, or for the designated employees on a drilling platform.
After completing the course NOGEPA 0.6 Fire Fighting instruction, the course participant should have understanding of the various kinds of fires and adequately use the right set of (small) fire extinguishers to extinguish the fire.
- Timetable:0.5 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:0.6 NOGEPA
- Validation:4 years
- Price:€ 129,00 excl. NOGEPA registration fee (€ 10,00) excl. VAT and including coffee / tee and course material
- Location:The course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol
More information about NOGEPA 0.6 Fire Fighting Instruction
The NOGEPA 0.6 Fire Fighting Instruction course will take half a day. Your NOGEPA 0.6 certificate will be valid for a period of four years.
- Knowledge of small fire extinguishers.
- Combustion process.
- The effects of fire extinguishers and their methods.
- Internal alert and external alert.
- Practical exercises to extinguish various fires.