GWO Sea SurvivalBookLast booked 23 minutes ago
The training GWO Sea Survival (Global Wind Organisation) is intended for everyone working in the offshore wind industry in which safety is key. During this course, you will learn how to proceed if there is a possibility of danger during offshore activities.
During the Sea Survival course, several theoretical aspects will be discussed in regards to survival at sea. The theory is also practiced. For example, various exercises will be done in our swimming pool, to make the exercise as realistic as possible. Because of the realistic exercises in this GWO Sea Survival, everything will be remembered better and the delegate is well prepared in case of risky situations.
- Timetable:1.5 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:GWO Module Sea Survival
- Validation:2 years
- Price:€ 441,00 excl. Registration fee (€ 10,00) excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Location:FMTC Schiphol Amsterdam FMTC Dordrecht (Rotterdam)
More information about GWO Sea Survival
The GWO Sea Survival course is offered according to the guidelines of the Global Wind Organisation. After following the course, which will take one and a half day, the delegate will be able to put him/herself and colleagues to safety during possible dangerous sea conditions, this way, every delegate contributes to a safer working environment during offshore activities.
- Personal safety
- Dangers and symptoms of drowning and hypothermia
- Securely moving a vessel to dock, vessel to platform and vessel to vessel
- Use of LSA, PPE and PFPE equipment and the advantages / limitations of these
- Survival Techniques at Sea
- SAR, GMDSS and first aid in case of a man overboard
- Evacuation procedures