GWO Manual Handling RefresherBookLast booked 1 hours ago
The training GWO Manual Handling Refresher (Global Wind Organisation) is the refresher course of the GWO Manual Handling. Every two years, this Manual Handling refresher training needs to be followed.
During the GWO Manual Handling Refresher, the delegate will refresh his/her memory about how risks can be minimized, and will contribute to a safer working environment in wind turbines based on the guidelines of the Global Wind Organisation.
- Timetable:0.5 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:GWO Module Manual Handling Refresher
- Validation:2 years
- Price:€ 129,00 excl. Registration fee (€ 10,00) excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Requirements:A valid GWO Manual Handling certificate
- Location:FMTC Schiphol Amsterdam FMTC Dordrecht (Rotterdam)
More information about GWO Manual Handling Refresher
During the training GWO Manual Handling Refresher, the memory of the participant will be refreshed when it comes to preventing injuries and how to carry heavy equipment in a safe manner. It covers the theory and practical exercises are performed in a safe and controlled environment. After following the GWO Manual Handling Refresher training, the delegate will get to know again about how to handle hard physical work. This reduces the risk of health problems. The training is for anyone who has a valid GWO Manual Handling certificate.
Also, there is a GWO Basic Safety Refresher that combines the training Manual Handling Refresher with GWO First Aid Refresher, GWO Working at Height Refresher, GWO Sea Survival Refresher and GWO Fire Awareness Refresher.
- Personal safety
- Working Safe and responsible
- Understand what’s causing injuries
- Practicing heavy lifting
- Various lifting techniques
- Schedule heavy work
- Practice moving heavy loads