NOGEPA 2.3B / 2.7B CCoxswain LifeboatBookLast booked 29 minutes ago
The NOGEPA 2.3B / 2.7B C combination course is a refresher course of the 2.3A Coxswain Man Overboard Boat / 2.7C Coxswain Lifeboat. After a period of two years it is required to refresh your memory. The combination course is meant for anyone who is designated with the task of being a crewmember of a Man Overboard Boat-team (MOB) and for coxswain of a rescue boat or capsule on a platform. These tasks are often combined.
- Timetable:2 day(s)
- Certification:NOGEPA 2.3B
NOGEPA 2.7B C
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
A valid NOGEPA 2.3A or 2.3B certificate
A valid NOGEPA 2.7A C or 2.7B C certificate
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about NOGEPA 2.3B / 2.7B C Coxswain Lifeboat
During the NOGEPA 2.3B Coxswain Man Overboard Boat / 2.7B C Coxswain Lifeboat refreshes the memory of the course participant concerning the theory and practice of the MOB-boats. The course participant will practice controlling the boat and executing rescue operations. Moreover, the course participant will be taught how to launch and handle a rescue boat.
- Checking the boats on condition and preparedness
- Basic terms concerning good seamanship, determine a course and navigate by compass, control the equipment on board of the boat.
- Getting a near-drowning person on board and transport him/her
- Executing all procedures concerning lowering the boats into the water, launching the boat, executing rescue operations and recovering them again
- Practicing a capsize drill
- Give command in all situations that occur regarding the rescue of people that went overboard.
- Carry out search patterns with the help of ‘PLB’
- Keeping the boat operational
- Respond to alerts
- Boarding the vessel
- Getting the lifeboat to a safe zone
- Communication by radio and other means of communication
- Assuring the safety of the passengers and the boat
- Embarking and disembarking of passengers
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue