OSHA Scaffold UserBookLast booked 2 hours ago
This Scaffold User Safety course will conduct the related hazards of work on scaffolds. This Scaffold User Safety course is only an awareness course. Scaffolds shall be erected, moved, dismantled, or altered only under the supervision and direction of a competent person qualified in scaffold erection, moving, dismantling or alteration. Such activities shall be performed only by experienced and trained employees selected for such work by the Scaffold Competent Person.
- Timetable:0.5 day(s)
- Certification:Scaffold User - OSHA 1926.21(b)(2)
- Prices & locations*:
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about the OSHA Scaffold User
The purpose of this OSHA Scaffold user course is to provide instruction for basic safety provisions when using scaffolds in activities. The delegate will learn to identify major scaffold hazards and can afterward describe types of scaffold hazards. During the course, the delegate will learn how to protect him/herself from scaffold hazards and recognize employer requirements to protect workers from scaffold hazards.
- Knowledge of electrical hazards, fall hazards, and falling object hazards in the work area
- Correct procedures for dealing with electrical hazards, fall hazards, and falling object hazards
- The proper use of the scaffold, and the proper handling of materials on the scaffold
- The maximum intended load and the load-carrying capacities of the scaffolds used
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue