OSHA Confined Space Rescue (8-hours)BookLast booked 1 hours ago
This OSHA Confined Space Rescue course is compliant with OSHA29 CFR 1910.146(k). Confined Space Rescue Training is designed to give rescuers the knowledge of rescue equipment, and the confidence in performing rescues. This course provides delegates with classroom theory and hands-on practical situations.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Certification:Confined Space Rescue - OSHA29 CFR 1910.146
- Requirements:A valid Confined Space Entrant and Attendant certificate
- Prices & locations*:
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about the OSHA Confined Space Rescue
The Confined Space Rescue course learns delegates how to ensure their own safety and properly rescue victims in an emergency situation while working in a confined space. The delegate needs to have a valid confined space entry certificate. This ensures that the delegate knows how to work and enter safely a confined space. This course takes one whole day.
- An understanding of preplanning for rescues at your facility
- Understand requirements of rescue team
- Knowledge of the proper rescue equipment, and retrieval systems
- Patient packaging, rope rescue techniques, rigging and advanced rescue techniques
- How to use ventilation and continuous air monitoring
- An understanding of the use and maintenance of personal protective equipment, including chemical suits, gloves, self-contained breathing apparatuses (SCBA) and supplied air respirator
- OSHA requirements for annual demonstration of competency for on-site or off-site Rescue Teams
- Entry and Non-Entry Rescue situations
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue