Small Fire ExtinguishersBookLast booked 3 hours ago
During this course the central themes are a starting fire and the associated effects. The participants learn to fight and recognize starting fires. The course Small fire extinguishers trains the participants in properly selecting and using fire extinguishers. This course is suitable for all employees who are not competent in this field, but are required from their line of work to develop skills regarding the prevention and coping with starting fires.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Location:This course takes place at the FMTC training location, however it is possible to provide the course in-company or at a location of your choice
More information about small fire extinguishers
The one day course Small Fire Extinguishers can be attended without prior training.
The course is split between a theoretical and a operational part.
- Recognizing classes of fire
- Working with various fire extinguishers
- Risk assessment
- Fighting various small fires in teams (e.g. fires caused by gasses, Electricity, etc
- Applying various types of fire extinguishers and extinguishing
- Guaranteeing safety regarding calamities and risks