Lifesaving First AidBookLast booked 2 hours ago
This course focuses on lifesaving first aid. Between the alarm and the spot of the emergency services, it is of utmost importance that victims receive proper care. A course lifesaving first aid may therefore be vital.
After completing this course the student is able to provide the necessary first aid to a victim, act adequately at incidents and recognize dangerous situations. The student is able to give lifesaving first aid to the vital organs if a disorder or incident occurs.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Validation:1 year
- Price:€ 212,00 excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Location:This course takes place at the FMTC training location, however it is possible to provide the course in-company or at a location of your choice
More information about lifesaving First Aid
The One day course Lifesaving First Aid learns you the necessary techniques and insights to save lifes in life-threatening situations.
- Rescue Management (assess situation, oversee risks, protective equipment, etc.)
- Initial evaluation of the victim
- Airway release, rescue breathing and CPR
- Use AED
- Stabilizing an unconscious victim
- The stem of serious bleeding
- Shock Treatment
- Move in emergencies