Breathing ProtectionBookLast booked 2 hours ago
This course is designed to assist in the selection and use of respirators. After completing this course the student can distinguish between dependent and independent breathing, different types of respirators and use them properly.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:Breathing protection, course code: FMTC 109
- Validation:1 year
- Price:€ 375,00 excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Location:This course takes place at the FMTC training location, however it is possible to provide the course in-company or at a location of your choice
More information about Breathing Protection
The one day course Breathing Protection learns you how to indicate the need for and the use of respirators in emergency situations.
- General respiratory
- Dependent (filter masks) and independent Respirators
- Stabilize victims with fractures and suspected back and neck injuries
- Working in a confined space
- Maintenance and inspection Respirators