Wanted: Maritime Training Course Instructor15 November 2018
We start every day full of positive energy, eager to teach everyone who participates in our training courses all the ins- and outs about the potential dangers in the Maritime sector.
What does your day as a Maritime Training Course Instructor at FMTC look like?
Every day presents you with a new challenge. You arrive at one of our unique locations, right next to Schiphol Airport, where the planes are constantly taking off or landing, or in the harbors of IJmuiden or Rotterdam or at our location in Dordrecht aan de Kil. Happily, you start your day. What course is planned for today? Firefighting? Or a sea survival where the whole group has to work together to survive? In any case, you teach all the STCW courses in a good-natured and creative manner.
After teaching the theory, you will support the participants of the course in putting this theory into practice. At FMTC, all training courses are simulated in a realistic setting.
Who are we looking for?
- You have successfully completed an senior secondary vocational education, at a bare minimum
- You have offshore experience or a military background with a maritime specialization
- You are proficient in both the Dutch and English language
- You are creative, stress-resistant and bring your good mood with you to work
- You are client-oriented; it gives you energy to know that the participants love your training course
What can you expect from us?
An awesome, varied job, where every day presents you with a new challenge. Never taught training courses before, but you have been active in the maritime sector? Then your new colleagues would be happy to teach you all about this line of work.
Are you the instructor we need at FMTC Schiphol?
Do you see yourself in this job vacancy and are you ready for a real challenge? Then don’t wait any longer and send your letter of motivation and CV to email@example.com. Maybe you, along with your colleagues at FMTC, will be saving people’s lives at sea soon!Back to the overview