Wanted: results-driven Sales Representative21 December 2020
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative with an outstanding network in the oil & gas industry to actively seek out and engage customer prospects to boost top-line revenue growth and support our expansion ambition in the USA.
Who are we?
We train people every day at our different locations worldwide on how to work safely.
At FMTC Safety, flexibility is our top priority! We reduce the burden of the customer entirely in the field of training. We do this through our customer-focused services, flexibility, knowledge, and extra services in addition to our training courses.
What are you going to do?
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell safety courses / services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customers leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members around other locations internationally
- Analyze the territory / market potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new courses
- Continuously improve through feedback
Other requirements for our new Sales Representative are:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative in the oil & gas
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- A great network in the oil and gas field in the Texas and Louisiana region
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
What may you expect from us?
We expect a lot but offer even more. Your work is exciting, varied, and your work environment is professional and enjoyable. We are a young, international company with excellent growth opportunities. You create your own opportunities for success!
In addition to this informal working atmosphere, we also offer:
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience.
- Full-time employment.
- A team of friendly colleagues.
- Paid holidays (New Year’s, Memorial, Independence, Labor, Thanksgiving, & Christmas)
If you are looking to join an exceptional team, we invite you to apply. You may send your application to Joeri van de Watering via email@example.comBack to the overview