Vacancy: Business development manager The Netherlands19 June 2019
Job Type: Full-time
FMTC Safety is growing rapidly! We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager with a broad network in the offshore, maritime and wind sectors in the Netherlands to join the current sales team. FMTC has several locations in the Netherlands, including Amsterdam and Dordrecht. Key responsibilities include new business generation and account management.
FMTC is looking for a candidate to join the team with excellent product knowledge with the Oil & Gas, maritime and renewable industry with a particular focus on safety courses like OPITO, NOGEPA, STCW and GWO.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- New business generation through identification of opportunities in (one of) the industries
- Maintaining close contacts with clients
- Close collaboration within the FMTC team: The team is a tight, high-energy team that is highly motivated and works across functions to deliver best-in-class training experience for our customers
- Staying informed of developments in the market, analyses of trends
- Confident self-starter
- Proven experience and track record in the industry
- Excellent time management skills
- Accuracy in sales reporting and proposal/contract writing
- Marketing, presentation and negotiating skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Dutch and English
FMTC is the industry-leading provider of mandatory safety courses. Our training centers can be found at the most convenient places around the world, e.g. at the practice center of the Fire Brigade Amsterdam at Schiphol Amsterdam, Dordrecht near Rotterdam, the Netherlands and Houma, USA. FMTC guarantees realistic practices and assures working with the best materials and training products and most committed instructors. Besides safety, also flexibility has the utmost level of priority.
Our associates are the best in the business, with extensive knowledge, experience, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ process and business drivers.
Would you like to join our team? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to the overview